Versatility in all things
WOW! Another blog award! I have never had this one before.
Thank you to Ionia Martin at readfulthingsblog for finding me deserving!
Now as with any other award, there are rules. The rules for The Versatile Blogger award are as follows:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and be sure to link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
My nominees for this award are
- My Digital Camera and Me
- Seth Snap
- Creative Juicer
- Hasty Words
- Nail your Novel
- Wide Awake but Dreaming
- Threadbare Gypsy Soul
- Prolific Novelista
- Susie Lindau’s Wild Ride
- Suddenly They All Died. The End.
- Storytelling Nomad
- Sandie’s Snippets
- Scratchingcat’s Blog
- Becoming Cliche
So very hard to narrow down the list, but I am trying to choose blogs that I enjoy that I have not nominated in the past. Sharing the blog love every which way!
And now for the tougher part… 7 things about me. Oh wait, 7 interesting things… oh boy.
- I despise lima beans and canned asparagus and canned peas. Cannot even tolerate the smell.
- I ate all the Girl Scout cookies (4 boxes!) in two weeks while my husband was too sick to help me.
- I am addicted to Good & Plenty candies.
- My favorite flowers are tulips, daisies and carnations.
- I can roll my tongue but I cannot raise one eyebrow or wink with my right eye.
- I am a cheap date who gets tipsy on one good-sized glass of wine.
- I miss Ally McBeal and the XFiles.
How about you?? What foods do you hate or love? What odd talents do you possess?